Today’s GK Questions (Static GK/GS) – September 9, 2019
Here are 10 GK questions for today, September 9, 2019 for various competitive exams in India.
« Previous QuizNext Quiz »
1. The Great Smog of 1952 took place in which of the following cities?
2. Which Mughal King sat on the throne with title of ” Padshah Gazi” ?
3. The Expedition 21 (Expedition series) of NASA are related to which of the following ?
4. Which among the following correctly categorizes Collateralized Borrowing and Lending Obligation?
5. Greenland comes Under which of the following Jurisdiction ?
6. Bring out the Incorrect statement:
7. At which among the following conferences, a 34 point resolution was passed by which the Indian National Army was made subordinate to the Indian Independence League?
8. The value of acceleration due to gravity is minimum on which of these planets?
9. What happens to the frequency of the pendulum if it is suspended from the ceiling of the lift moving up ward with constant acceleration?
10. Which of the following facilities is provided by “Edusat” which was launched by ISRO?