Today’s GK Questions (Static GK/GS) – September 8, 2019
Here are 10 GK questions for today, September 8, 2019 for various competitive exams in India.
« Previous QuizNext Quiz »
1. Birth rate is number of births per ………….of the population during one year.
2. Which among the following clearly shows the core strength of a bank & denotes a Banks Margin of safety?
3. Which of the following states is the largest producer of Banana in India?
4. An state in India can borrow from the market in following conditions:
5. One of the following banks is the oldest Public Sector Bank in India having branches all over India and serving the customers for the last 145 years and even today. Identify that Bank:
6. Which among the following is the correct location of Earth’s magnetosphere?
7. Consider the following statements:
- India is exposed to nearly 10 per cent of the world’s tropical cyclones
- Majority of Tropical Cyclones in India have their initial genesis over the Arabian Sea and strike the west coast of India
- Tropical cyclones occur in the months of May-June and October-November
Which among the above statements is/ are correct?
8. Consider the following:
- Burnpur in West Bengal
- Chandrapur in Maharastra
- Salem in Tamil Nadu
- Vijaynagar in Karnataka
For which of the following, the above are famous ?
9. Silapaddikaram’ and ‘Manimekalai’ are the immortal epic works belonging to which of the following period?
10. Who was associated with the first large-scale digital computer known as the Harvard Mark I or the IBM Automatic Sequence Controlled Calculator?