Today’s GK Questions (Static GK/GS) – September 20, 2019
Here are 10 GK questions for today, September 20, 2019 for various competitive exams in India.
« Previous QuizNext Quiz »
1. The Akan Mashu National Park (AMNP) is located in which country?
2. In 1835 the Cacher Levy with about 750 men was raised to counter the tribal raids. It is known with which of the following names today?
3. Which of the following organizations hold its “Annual Meeting of the New Champions”?
4. Namdapha National Park is located in which state?
5. What is rank of Earth in Solar system in terms of mean Radius?
6. Which among the following is main objective of setting up of National Securities Clearing Corporation Ltd?
7. A person is standing in front of a wall and makes a sound. What should be the normal minimum distance between the person and the wall , so that the person hears echo?
8. Which of the following is a single integrated circuit on which a CPUs are typically constructed?
9. Which of the following right has been removed from fundamental rights and converted to a simple legal right?
10. What type of mirror is used by motorists to see the road behind them?