Today’s GK Questions (Static GK/GS) – October 18, 2019
Here are 10 GK questions for today, October 18, 2019 for various competitive exams in India.
« Previous QuizNext Quiz »
1. The Satapatha Brahmana and Taitriya Brahmana are the Brahmana texts of ___:
2. Which of the following words is not included in the Preamble of the Constitution of India?
3. The Emergency Provisions of Indian Constitution have been borrowed from:
4. The place “Noonmati” in India, is related to which among the following?
5. The terms Udara, Mudara and Tara are related to which among the following as per the ancient Indian texts?
6. Lessor and Lessee is a relationship between a bank and its customer in which of the following?
7. The first non confidence motion was moved in the Lok Sabha in which of the following years?
8. Which among the following comes under the study area of Psychrometrics?
9. Which of the following agricultural commodity of India gives largest in terms of export value?
10. What is the common name of ‘Ca(ClO)2’?