Today’s GK Questions (Static GK/GS) – October 17, 2019
Here are 10 GK questions for today, October 17, 2019 for various competitive exams in India.
« Previous QuizNext Quiz »
1. The Brahmagiri Wildlife Sanctuary (BWS) is located in which state?
2. Who among the following was the author of Anand Math?
3. Which among the following was the most important reason of objection to Simon Commission by Indian nationalists?
4. Which among the following is not correctly matched?
5. In which of the following states in India 838 temples of a particular religion located on one mountain?
6. The following places represent the contemporary 4 Dhamas of Hindu Pilgrimage in India?
7. Consider the following:
- Hydrochlorofluorocarbons (HCFCs)
Which among the above are generally used in the Absorption refrigerators, used in warehouses?
8. Which of the following mirrors is commonly used as rear-view mirror in a vehicle?
9. Which of these laws state that limiting molar conductivity of an electrolyte can be represented as the sum of the individual contributions of the anion and cation of the electrolyte?
10. Which of the following metals is used in voltaic cell?