Today’s GK Questions (Static GK/GS) – October 16, 2019
Here are 10 GK questions for today, October 16, 2019 for various competitive exams in India.
« Previous QuizNext Quiz »
1. What has been the annual growth rate of Indian Population between 2001 and 2011?
2. Who among the following is ascribed for the work Mudrarakshaha?
3. Which among the following is the largest city of Canada?
4. What is the correct full form of NSS?
5. Who among the following was the first Non-Congress chief minister of India?
6. Which of the following intermolecular forces enables us to write on the blackboard with a chalk?
7. Who has conceived the first automatic digital computer?
8. Which of the following features are considered for a compound to be aromatic?
9. Who among the following is known as the ‘Father of Indian Renaissance’?
10. Which of the followings best depict the view of Gandhiji?