Today’s GK Questions (Static GK/GS) – October 15, 2019
Here are 10 GK questions for today, October 15, 2019 for various competitive exams in India.
« Previous QuizNext Quiz »
1. Who started the process of decentralization of finances in India?
2. In which year National Commission for Minorities was established?
3. In the parliament terminology, what is the meaning of “Closure”?
4. Who among the following is called “Bard of Avon”?
5. The purchase of shares and bonds of Indian companies by Foreign Institutional Investors is called?
6. How many molecules of water Gypsum has, as a water of crystallisation?
7. Which of the following is not an example of solid waste?
8. Which beautiful and imposing mosque is located in the middle of the sea?
9. Which of the following devices is best suited for measuring the temperature inside metallurgical furnaces?
10. Why ozone present in the ozone layer of the atmosphere is important?