Today’s GK Questions (Static GK/GS) – October 14, 2019
Here are 10 GK questions for today, October 14, 2019 for various competitive exams in India.
« Previous QuizNext Quiz »
1. In which year, Indian Mountaineering Foundation was established?
2. Ustad Allah Rakkha Khan is a famous exponent of which among the following instruments?
3. Which party observed the “Black Day” on July 3, 1947 against Partition of India?
4. Which among the following is / are works of Kalidasa?
Select the correct option from the codes given below:
5. Which among following is not a Fish?
6. In which year Wholesale Price Index (WPI) was published for the very first time?
7. Poll Monitoring System was implemented in which among the following states of India for the first time?
8. What do we call the non-green heterotrophic plants of plant kingdom?
9. Who among the following is NOT associated with billiards in India?
10. Maasai is a tribe of which of the following country?