Today’s GK Questions (Static GK/GS) – October 13, 2019
Here are 10 GK questions for today, October 13, 2019 for various competitive exams in India.
« Previous QuizNext Quiz »
1. Which of the following rulers of India issued Mahzarnama to take all the religious matters into his own hands ?
2. “Port of Spain” is the capital of which among the following countries?
3. Which among the following language comes under 8th schedule of Indian Constitution?
4. Which among the following is the fuel used in fast breeder test reactor at Kalpakkam?
5. Of which of the following organizations, INCOSPAR was a precursor?
6. At which among the following places, Asia’s first EPZ (Export Processing Zone) was set up in 1965?
7. Which of the following is correct about Ammonia?
8. The cell constant does not depend on which of the following?
9. Which Indian city, famous for its lagoons, is known as the Venice of the East?