Today’s GK Questions (Static GK/GS) – October 12, 2019
Here are 10 GK questions for today, October 12, 2019 for various competitive exams in India.
« Previous QuizNext Quiz »
1. Which among the following is not among Ashtamahasthanas?
2. Which among the following places in India where all the Paleolithic, Mesolithic and Neolithic sites are found?
3. Consider the following statements:
- Both Ramapithecus & Shivapithecus have been considered the earliest ancestors of modern human beings
- While Ramapithecus is a male fossil, Shivapithecus is a female fossil
Which among the above statements is / are correct ?
4. What is the direction of flow of energy in an ecosystem?
5. Any moving object on earth finally comes to rest due to which among the following?
6. The term “Boycott of British Goods” was used in which of the following movements?
7. Ancient Damascus which is located in Syria is a world heritage site. It is a ____?
8. Which of the following is the full form of “BRA” as used in banking field?
9. The system of Dyarchy was introduced in which of the following years?
10. Where is the the only sanctuary of Asiatic lions in the world located?