Today’s GK Questions (Static GK/GS) – October 11, 2019
Here are 10 GK questions for today, October 11, 2019 for various competitive exams in India.
« Previous QuizNext Quiz »
1. Which among the following Hindu Painters was sent by Jahangir to portrait Shah Abbas-I of Persia ?
2. Which among the following metal is highest electrical conductivity as well as highest thermal conductivity?
3. Manyakheta (modern Malkhed) on the banks of Kagina River in Gulbarga district, Karnataka state was the capital of ______?
4. Which among the following has been decided by the government to observe as India Corporate Week ?
5. Which of the following Union Territory has one Rajya Sabha seat ?
6. Jamuna river of Bangladesh is _______river of India?
7. The term “Isopycnic” is most closely defined by which among the following?
8. Consider the following statements regarding the Centre-State legislative relations:
- Parliament alone can make extra-territorial legislations.
- When there is a conflict over a matter between the State list and the Concurrent list, the former prevails over the latter.
- Parliament is empowered to legislate in the State field in national interest, if Rajya Sabha passes a resolution by absolute majority.
- The power to make laws on residuary subjects vested with the Parliament.
Which of the Statement(s) given above do/does not hold good in this regard?
9. What can be the probable pH of Milk of Magnesia?
10. Who among the following sold 125 of his paintings for Rs. 100 crore?