Today’s GK Questions (Static GK/GS) – November 7, 2019
Here are 10 GK questions for today, November 7, 2019 for various competitive exams in India.
« Previous QuizNext Quiz »
1. Clouded Leopard National Park is located in which state?
2. 2,4-D, which is sold as a weed killer of the broad-leaved weeds is a synthetic version of __:
3. The Flamingo Festival is celebrated in__?
4. In which among the following years, RMS Titanic sank?
5. Which among the following is a Multinational Trade Negotiation Body ?
6. May 11, 1857 is known for which of the following incidence in Indian History?
7. Which among the following was the first state in US to ban smoking at public places?
8. Consider the following steps:
- Banking Department gets currency from the Issue Department
- Government puts the currency in circulation
- Central Government Incurs a deficit in its Budget
- Government Sells Treasury Bills to Banking Department of RBI
Which among the following is the correct order of the above steps?
9. The minimum number of members required to be present at a sitting of the House or the Committee for valid transaction of its business is called Quorum. In this context, consider the following:
- The quorum to constitute a sitting of the House is 1/5th of the total number of members of the House.
- The quorum to constitute a sitting in respect of a Committee it is 1/ 2nd of the total number of members of the Committee.
Which among the above statements is / are correct?
10. What is Chloramphenicol?