Today’s GK Questions (Static GK/GS) – July 1, 2019
Here are 10 GK questions for today, July 1, 2019 for various competitive exams in India.
« Previous QuizNext Quiz »
1. Which of the following is the value of Hubble constant?
2. Consider the following statements:
- The rebels in the revolt 1857 had no clear perspective
- Many leaders of the revolt were defeated because of betrayal
Which among the above statements is / are correct?
3. Ultrasound which is upper limit of human hearing is characterized by which of the following frequencies?
4. For which of the following, the Reserve Bank of India has stipulated a maximum Capital Adequacy Requirements in India?
5. The instrument that measures arterial blood pressure is known as :
6. The Swaraj Party was divided into factions after the death of C.R.Das and its ‘Responsivists’ faction worked for/by:
7. Which state in India has the largest coal reserves?
8. Amazon river flows through which of the following countries?
9. Which of the followings is the meaning of the word “secular”?
10. What will happen to the level of water, when the ice floating in a glass of water melts?