Today’s GK Questions (Static GK/GS) – August 26, 2019
Here are 10 GK questions for today, August 26, 2019 for various competitive exams in India.
« Previous QuizNext Quiz »
1. India is the biggest producer, as well as the largest consumer and importer of which of the following crops?
2. The Chauri Chaura Incident paved the way for end of which among the following movements?
3. Which among the following is NOT a correct statement about ” tropical rainforests”?
4. At which among the following places is located the head office of International Society for Mangrove Ecosystems(ISME)?
5. Which among the following is a Plurinational State officially ?
6. Which of the following quantum number determines the number of sub-shells?
7. Which of the following material was used to make first parachute?
8. What is the full form of DWCRA?
9. What is Berar district in Maharashtra famous for which of the following?
10. Albert Sabin is known for developing which of the following vaccines?