Today’s GK Questions (Static GK/GS) – August 24, 2019
Here are 10 GK questions for today, August 24, 2019 for various competitive exams in India.
« Previous QuizNext Quiz »
1. Which among the following verities of Fishes is insectivorous?
2. In which year National Seed Policy was announced?
3. In which year “Zero Based Budgeting” started in India ?
4. What is Amfis related to in India?
5. Which of the following committee’s report said that condition of a lot of people in Muslim community is even worse that of SC/STs, communities considered underprivileged for years?
6. Which among the following observance was established by the United Nations General Assembly in 1972 at the Stockholm Conference?
7. A “Suitable Boy”, which is considered to one of the longest novels ever published in a single volume in the English language, has been written by which among the following authors?
8. Which among the following is the correct impact of the London Forces in the Cycloalkanes?
9. Which regiment has the honour of having the most number of Param Vir Chakra awardees?
10. Which of the following states will not be travelled when one decided to visit Tuticorin, Mangalore and Paradip?