Modern Indian History MCQs
31. Consider the following policies followed by the Governor Generals for the expansion of their dominions and consolidation of their rule during the 3 stages of the process of the growth of British Paramountcy in India:
- Subordinate Isolation
- Policy of Ring Fence
- Policy of Subordinate Union
Which of the following is the correct sequence of their adoption in the course of the establishment of British rule in India?
32. What was the name of the first newspaper to announce the partition of Bengal on July 6th 1905?
33. In which country Indian Independence Committee was formed during British Era?
34. In which year, Land Holder’s society was established in India?
35. Under which among the following acts, Civil Services started in India?
36. Which among the following is called Magnacarta of English education?
37. Who among the following founded the Depressed Classes Mission of India?
38. Who among the following was the founder of the Paris Indian Society?
39. Which among the following organizations published the journal called Indian Sociologists?
40. Who among the following is called the father of Nationalism in India?