Indian Culture MCQs
1. The Kutchi New Year is celebrated as which of the following?
2. The Sangai Festival is celebrated in __:
3. The famous ‘Hornbill festival’ is celebrated in which of the following States of India?
4. Which of the following statements about the Gandhara School of Art is NOT correct?
5. Gundecha brothers are well known exponents of which among the following styles of Hindustani Classical Music ?
6. In which of the following city Elephant festival is celebrated annually?
7. ‘Me-Dam-Me-Phi’ festival is a festival of which the communities in North Eastern India?
8. Today’s Gurmukhi, Dogri and Sindhi scripts have developed from which among the following scripts?
9. Ezhuthachan Puraskaram is the highest literary award of which among the following Governments?
10. Which state Government confers the Basava Sri award?