Quiz 619: Environment GK Questions Objective Questions
1. The use of microorganism metabolism to remove pollutants such as oil spills in the water bodies is known as :
2. The largest number of Tiger Reserves are located in :
3. The Siberian Crane, an endangered migratory bird is a regular visitor of which of the following national park/bird sanctuaries:
4. Which of the following Indian States/UT has the maximum percentage of mangrove cover in the country ?
5. In an ecotone, the species which become abundant are called:
6. The word ‘ecology’ (Ökologie) was coined in 1866 by :
7. Which of the following statements is NOT true?
8. Identify the non Green-House Gas(GHG) from the following :
9. The highest per capita emitter of Carbon dioxide in the world is :
10. Which of the following is not among the four coral reef regions of India identified by the Government for intensive conservation and management?