Quiz 587: GK Questions January for Bank PO and Bank Clerical Exams
1. As a part of financial sector reforms, the Reserve Bank has deregulated interest rates on which of the following?
2. The provision for having a Finance Commission to sort out the revenue-sharing arrangement between states and the Centre is part of the Constitution under which among the following articles?
3. “Right to service” is an important part of which among the following bills / act?
4. Headquarters of which among the following are located in Moscow?
5. Headquarters of which among the following are located in Moscow?
6. Heritage power project Sonapani mini-hydel power project is located in which state?
7. Ezhuthachan Puraskaram is the highest literary award of which among the following Governments?
8. Central Employment Guarantee Council overlooks the progress of which among the following scheme?
9. Symantec is the maker of which among the following popular antivirus software?
10. The Indus Valley Civilization has not been deciphered yet. Consider the following reasons:
- No knowledge about their language
- Small length of inscriptions
- Absence of bilingual texts
Which among the above is/ are correct reasons?