Quiz 554: General Awareness Questions for Banking Examinations
1. The Japanese art “Ikebana” is related to which among the following?
2. Who among the follwoing is known to have mooted the idea of Food Coupons?
3. Singhe-Khababs Festival is celebrated in which among the following states of India?
4. Main bench of National Green Tribunal is located at ?
5. Consider the following statements about the Saraswati Samman of KK Birla Foundation:
- The Award is annual
- Jury is headed by a former Chief Justice of India
- Selects only Indian Citizens
- Selects writers from all Indian Languages
Which among the above statements is / are correct?
6. Who among the following is known for the famous quote “an uncontrolled pen serves but to destroy”.?
7. Before it was transferred to Agriculture Insurance Company of India Ltd, the National Agricultural Insurance Scheme was being implemented by which among the following companies?
8. ” Income generated from Tourism” can be placed in which among the following?
9. Christine Lagarde, MD of IMF belongs to which among the following countries?
10. ‘Gir Kesar’ , which has been given the Geographical Indication (GI) tag, is a famous variety of which among the following?