Quiz 394: GK Questions for State Public Services Examinations
1. India is one of the select mega biodiversity countries of the world. In this context, approximately what fraction of the recorded species of the world, India accounts for ….?
2. Consider the following statements regarding the Refuse Derived Fuel (RDF)?
- It is mainly a pre-processing of the municipal solid waste to use it as a fuel in boilers or kilns
- The calorific value of RDF is approximately half of that of coal and depends upon the combustible content.
- The part content of RDF is marketable.
Which among the above statements hold correct?
3. In which year Indira-Mujib Treaty got expired?
4. Navalinga Temples, the nine temples cluster of the 9th century built by the Amoghavarsha I of the Rashtrakuta Dynasty was located in which state?
5. Multi-modal International Cargo Hub and Airport (MIHAN) project is in which of the following cities?
6. Which among the following leaders is known to had raised his voice against the Salt Tax in the first session of Indian National Congress in 1885 at Bombay ?
7. Who among the following produced India’s first dubbed film, Harischandra, in 1944?
8. Jamnapari is a breed of which of the following?
9. What is the correct full form of MPEG ?
10. Horses can also digest cellulose from grasses because _______?