OAVS Recruitment 2019: 878 Vacancies
Odisha Adarsha Vidyalaya Sangathan has issued notifications for recruiting eligible candidates to the posts of Principal and Teaching posts for the year 2019. Please find detailed information regarding the vacancies below.
Commencement of online Registration: 14.03.2019
Last date for receipt of online application: 15.04.2019 till 17.00 hrs
Last date for submission of online fee through Debit/Credit Card/Net Banking: 17.04.2019 till 23.45 hrs
|S.No.||Name of Post||Vacancies||Nature of Post|
|8||TGT Social Studies||38||Regular|
|9||TGT Odia (Regional language)||55||Regular|
How to Apply
Eligible candidates must ensure that they possess the necessary qualifications and fulfil all the required criteria before applying for the posts.
Interested candidates need to apply online by visiting the Official Website. No other mode of application submission would be accepted.
Candidates should keep the following ready before registering applications:
- Valid E-mail id
- Mobile Number
- Scanned copy of latest passport size coloured photograph.
- Scanned signature in digital format
- Candidate must have passed 10th standard in MIL odia. The candidate not having Odia as a subject up to Class X standard must have qualified at the single subject Odia examination up to High School standard conducted by Board of Secondary Education, Cuttack, Odisha.
- Candidates having Masters Degree/Bachelor Degree in Arts/ Science with Bachelor Degree in Education from any University of the State.
- Candidates must have passed in the Odisha Secondary Schools Teacher Eligibility Test (OSSTET)/CTET conducted by BSE/CBSE(at secondary level) in accordance with the guidelines framed by the NCTE
- Master’s Degree from a recognized University with at least 45% marks in aggregate.
- Ed. (a course prescribed by NCTE) from an institution recognized by NCTE.
- Candidate must have passed Class X standard in MIL Odia.
- Four years integrated Degree course of Regional College of Education of NCERT in the concerned subject with at least 50% marks in aggregate(45% for SC/ST/PH/SEBC candidates);
- Bachelor’s Degree in Arts & Science in the concerned subjects with 50% in aggregate (45% for SC/ST/PH/SEBC candidates) along with a degree in Bachelor in Education (a course prescribed by the NCTE) from an Institution recognized by the NCTE and affiliated to a recognized University.
Physical Education Teacher (PET)
- Degree/Post Graduate Degree in Physical Education i.e. B.P.Ed./M.P.Ed. (a course prescribed by NCTE) from a recognized University/Institution.
- Proficiency in teaching in Odia and English medium.
- Desirable: Knowledge of Computer Application
Computer Teacher (Contractual)
- E./B.Tech. in Computer Science or I.T./MCA/M.Sc. I.T/ M.Sc. Computer Science from a recognized University.
- ‘B’ Level of DOEACC / NIELIT in Computer Science from a recognized University (added or not)
- BCA/B.Sc. in Computer Science from a recognized University.
Post Graduate Teacher (PGT)
- Two years Integrated post Graduate Course of Regional College of Education of NCERT in the concerned subject; with at least 50% marks in aggregate (45% for SC/ST/PH/ SEBC candidates) in the following subjects;
- Master Degree from a recognized University with at least 50% marks in aggregate (45% for SC/ST/PH/ SEBC candidates).
Cut Off Date: 01.03.2019
Minimum: 32 years
Maximum: 50 years
For all other posts
Minimum: 21 years
Maximum: 32 years
- Computer Based Test (CBT): 180 Marks/Questions
- Interview: 60 Marks
- Performance Test
Principal: Rs 1500
Other Teaching posts: Rs 1000