NUHM Buldhana Recruitment 2018 for Medical Officer, Staff Nurses and Other Posts
National Urban Health Mission, Buldhana (NUHM Buldhana) has invited applications from eligible candidates for filling up the vacancies of Medical Officer, Staff Nurses and Other Posts. The upper age limit for these posts is 35 years. The total number of posts is 40. Eligible and Interested candidates may apply on the prescribed application form, using the link given below. The application has to be submitted on or before 26th March 2018. All the other details like selection criteria etc. are mentioned in the notification. The candidates will be selected on the basis of Written test and/or Interview. Candidates are advised to go through the official notification carefully, the link is given below.
About the Vacancies
- Medical Officer – 06 posts
- Staff Nurse – 10 posts
- LHV – 04 posts
- ANM – 10 posts
- Laboratory Technician – 02 posts
- Pharmacist – 05 posts
- Sickel cell Assistant – 01 posts
- Forosis Laboratory Technician – 01 posts
- Data Manager – 01 posts
- Medical Officer: Should have done MBBS from any govt Recognized Institution or university.
- Staff Nurse/LHV/ANM: Should have qualified in B.Sc Nursing or Certified from ANM/LHM Course can apply for this post.
- Lab Technician: Must have qualified in B.Sc from any govt recognized Institution or university
- Pharmacist: Must have Qualified in D.Pharm or B.Pharma
- Between 18 years and 35 years
- Medical Officer: Rs.2000/- will be given per visit or 45000/- per month.
- Staff Nurse: Rs.12,000/- PM
- LHV: Rs.10,800/-PM
- ANM: Rs.8640/-PM
- Laboratory Technician: Rs.8,400/- PM
- Pharmacist: Rs.10,000/-PM
- 26th March 2018