NIT Goa Recruitment 2019: Faculty Vacancies
National Institute of Technology, Goa has issued notifications for recruiting eligible candidates to the posts of Professors on a regular basis. Please find detailed information regarding the vacancies below.
Last date to receive a hard copy of application: 28.06.2019
- Computer Science & Engineering(Professor)
- Electrical & Electronics Engineering(Professor)
- Electronics & Communication Engineering(Professor, Assistant Professor-Grade-I as per 7 th CPC/ Assistant Professor with AGP 8000 as per 6th CPC)
- Economics(Assistant Professor-Grade-I as per 7th CPC/ Assistant Professor with AGP 8000 as per 6th CPC)
- Civil Engineering(Professor, Assistant Professor-Grade-II as per 7th CPC/ Assistant Professor with AGP 6000/7000 as per 6th CPC)
- Mechanical Engineering(Professor, Assistant Professor-Grade-II as per 7th CPC/ Assistant Professor with AGP 6000/7000 as per 6th CPC)
How to Apply
Eligible candidates must ensure that they possess the necessary qualifications and fulfil all the required criteria before applying for the posts.
Interested candidates need to download the following by visiting the Official Website:
- General Details,
- Format for Application,
- Credit Point Format
- Copy of relevant portions of Statutes regarding Scale of Pay, Recruitment System, required Qualifications, Experience, Credit Point, etc.,
The complete Application along with Credit Point Format needs to be sent through post to the following address:
National Institute of Technology Goa,
Read the Advertisement carefully to be sure about your eligibility.
The scanned copy of the filled up application along with supporting documents needs to be sent to the following e-mail address: [email protected]
As per 7th CPC