GK & Current Affairs Quiz: November 17, 2017
1. The 2017 UN Climate Change Conference (COP23) was held in which country?
2. Moody’s Investors Service has upgraded India’s sovereign ratings from its lowest investment grade “Baa3” to ____?
3. The International Film Festival of India (IFFI-2017) will set up Next Gen-Bioscope Village in which city to allow non-delegates to watch films?
4. Jagdish Mohan, the renowned Hindustani vocalist of Kirana Gharana passed away. He hailed from which state?
5. Who has been appointed the new chairman of Bombay Stock exchange (BSE)?
6. Which city is hosting the Aadi Mahotsav – a fortnight long Tribal Festival of 2017?
7. The Navegaon National Park (NNP) is located in which district of Maharashtra?
8. Who has won a national championship crown at the 61st National Shooting Championship – 2017?
9. Which country hosted the 4th Global Conference on Sustained Eradication of Child Labour?
10. Which committee has constituted by the Maharashtra govt to recommend ways to stop custodial deaths?
Category: Daily Current Affairs Quiz « Previous QuizNext Quiz »