GK & Current Affairs Quiz: July 7-8, 2018
1. Who has become the first from the minority community to contest assembly elections in Pakistan?
2. Who has been sworn in as new Chief Justice of the Hyderabad High Court for the states of Telangana and Andhra Pradesh?
3. Who has been appointed the new chairperson of the National Green Tribunal (NGT)?
4. The Civil Aviation Research Organisation (CARO) will be set up at which airport by the Airports Authority of India (AAI)?
5. Who has been appointed as new member of the Broadcasting Content Complaints Council (BCCC)?
6. Who has become the 3rd Indian cricketer to reach the coveted milestone of playing 500 international matches?
7. The Union Government has declared the area around Mudumalai Tiger Reserve (MTR) as an Eco-Sensitive Zone (ESZ). The MTR is located in which state?
8. Which city is hosting the International Round Table Conference on “Data for New India”?
9. J N Sadhu, the Veteran journalist has passed away. He was associated with which newspaper?
10. Kabutari Devi, the famous folk singer has passed away. She belonged to which state?
Category: Daily Current Affairs Quiz « Previous QuizNext Quiz »