Quiz 5: Basic General Knowledge
Watch Video Here
1. Which among the following movement started with “breaking the salt law”?
2. Who among the following was the socialist leader, who ran away from the Hazaribagh Prison and joined the Quit India Movement?
3. Who among the following were known as Tocharians?
4. Two schools, viz. Mathura School of Art and Gandhara School of Art flourished in which among the following era?
5. Who among the following defeated Harshavardhana on the banks of river Narmada?
6. Which among the following two cities were joined by “Sadak-i-Azam” or the precursor of the Grand Trunk Road built by Shershah Suri?
7. Which among the following was located on the banks of Tungabhadra River?
8. In which of the following cities of India is located world’s first complete granite temple?
9. Who among the following was placed on the throne of Nawab of Bengal after the Battle of Buxar?
10. Which of the following Mughal Emperor’s is also known to be a very good player of Veena?