Current Affairs Questions & Answers: March 2, 2017
1. Internationally acclaimed author Neil Gaiman has been appointed UNHCR Goodwill Ambassador. He hails from which country?
2. The 2017 International Yoga festival has started in which state?
3. Who has become new Secretary-General of South Asian Association for Regional Cooperation (SAARC)?
4. Who has become the new chairman of Securities and Exchange Board of India (SEBI)?
5. Who has been appointed as India’s permanent representative to World Trade Organization (WTO)?
6. Who is the newly appointed Prime Minister of Republic of the Sudan?
7. What is the theme of 2017 Zero Discrimination Day (ZDD)?
8. The Civil Accounts Day (CAD) is observed on which date in India?
9. Who has been conferred with the 2017 Harvard Humanitarian of the Year award?
10. Avani Lekhara is associated with which sports?
Category: Daily Current Affairs Quiz « Previous QuizNext Quiz »