1. How many members can be nominated by the president to the Rajya Sabha & Lok Sabha Respectively? 2. The objectives of National Project on Organic Farming include: 1. Financial Support for the production of Biofertilizers 2. Training & Certification on Organic Farming 3. Develop organic standards Choose the correct option from the codes given ..
UPSC Prelims Mini Mock Test Series
1. Which among the following is the first state in India to make voting compulsory? 2. The registration of Voters is a responsibility of which among the following? 3. With reference to the Shadow Cabinet in some constitutions, consider the following statements: Shadow cabinet’ is an unique institution in the united states In India, the ..
1. The Directive Principles of State Policy suggest the state to make provisions for? Prohibition of intoxicating drinks and drugs Maintenance of international peace Provide free legal aid to needy Select the correct option from the codes given below: 2. Consider the following differences between Solar day and Sidereal day: While Solar day is measured ..
1. Which among the following is the constitutional body appointed by the president, every five years to review centre state financial relationships? 2. As per the scientific studies, 2013 was fourth warmest year since records began in 1880. Consider the following statements in this context: 1. El Nino is responsible for boosting already warm years ..
1. Which of the following statements is / are correct? 1. In India, red soils occur in Tamil Nadu, South Kamataka plateau and Kerala 2. Alluvial terraces are common in Himalayas 3. Most soils of the Indian plateau are transported ones Select the correct option from the codes given below: 2. Consider the following statements: ..
1. Which among the following fundamental rights is available to Indian Citizens but not to aliens? 2. Consider the following statements: 1. Brackish water is water that has less salinity than seawater2. Brackish water is water that has less density than seawater Which among the above statements is / are true? 3. Barachukki and Gaganachukki waterfalls are associated with ..
1. In which year state of Meghalaya came into existence? 2. Consider the following: The Territorial Waters Continental Shelf Exclusive Economic Zone Which among the above are included in the “definition” of “India” for the purpose of Budget and Finance? 3. Which of the following is / are correct statements about Attorney General and Solicitor ..
1. Which among the following constitutional amendment act, reduced the age of voting from 21 years to 18 years? 2. Consider the following statements about the Floating Rate Bonds:1. Coupon rate is not fixed2. The Coupon rate is reset with reference to a benchmark rate3. Sold at a discount from the face valueWhich among the ..