1. Which of the following statements is NOT correct regarding Directive Principles? 2. Which among the following salts cannot be removed once it has entered the underground water system? 3. The southern hemisphere of the earth has more water than land. What is / are the implications of this? 1. The atmospheric pressure is generally ..
UPSC Prelims Mini Mock Test Series
1. Consider the following statements about United Nations Convention against Corruption: United Nations Convention against Corruption (UNCAC) is the first legally binding international anti-corruption instrument. India has ratified this convention Only large economies outside this convention are Japan, Germany and United States Which among the above statements is / are correct? 2. With reference to ..
1. Which of the following national parks in India are World Heritage Sites? Keoladeo National Park Manas National Park Nandadevi Biosphere Reserve Great Himalayan National Park Select the correct option from the codes given below: 2. The ultimate sovereignty in the Indian Polity rests with which among the following? 3. Consider the following: Consumer Price ..
1. For how many times, a person can become President of India? 2. Consider the following observations regarding the Coral Reefs: Coral reefs are more common in Pacific Ocean in comparison to Atlantic Ocean Largest coral reef of the world is located in Pacific Ocean Coral reefs are among the zones of highest marine biodiversity ..
1. Which amendment of the constitution is related to reorganization of states on a linguistic basis? 2. Consider the following statements in context with Legislative procedures at Center: A Money bill can be referred to a Joint Committee of the Houses A motion for introduction of a Finance Bill or an Appropriation Bill in either ..
1. Whom does UPSC submits it annual report? 2. What is the maximum strength of Rajya Sabha ? 3. Consider the following statements about the Gandhi-Irwin Pact: The British Government agreed to withdraw all ordinances and end prosecutions The Government agreed to permit tax free manufacturing of salts Gandhi agreed to participate in ..
1. Which of the following instruments is also known as the "King of Percussion"? 2. Which among the following is / are features of the Post-Gupta society of India? Presence of wide range of semi-autonomous rulers Rise of secular as well as religious land grants Exorbitantly high rates of taxation Increased spatial and occupational mobility ..
1. Who among the following is the final interpreter & guardian of Indian Constitution? 2. For effective functioning of the Administrative Tribunals, what provisions have been made in India? Constitution was amended to give them origin They are empowered to exercise original jurisdiction in service related matters They are empowered to exercise original jurisdiction in ..