1. In which year 2 election commissioners were first appointed after the president of India fixed the number of election commissioners to 2? 2. Consider the following statements: 1. Majority of the islands in Lakshadweep are unhabited 2. There are almost no snakes in Lakshadweep Which among the above statements is / are correct? 3. The Aitareya ..
UPSC Prelims Mini Mock Test Series
1. Section 375 of the Indian Penal Code is related to which among the following? 2. Which among the following is a correct function of Public Accounts Committee? 3. Consider the following statements: 14 major dairying states account for more than 90% of India’s Milk Production National Dairy Plan was launched to improve the quality ..
1. Consider the following statements regarding Open Market Operations in India: The market for Government securities is well developed in India RBI has desired capability to buy and sell Government securities. Open Market Operations alone can effectively carry out the Monetary Control in India Which among the above statements is / are correct? 2. Where ..
1. Knesset is the name of the parliament of which country? 2. On which date, National Panchayati Raj Day is observed? 3. For which of the following the date August 29, 1947 is known with regard to our constitution? 4. Department of Border Management functions under which of the following ministries of Government of India? 5. Which ..
1. The Integrated Action Plan (IAP) is aimed at bridging the development deficit in the extremely backward areas that are affected by ______.Choose the most correct option: 2. Consider the following statements regarding cholesterol: Cholesterol is an essential structural component of mammalian cell membranes. It is an important component for the synthesis of vitamin D. ..
1. According to Indian Constitution ,the vacancy in the office of the President of India shall be filled with in 2. Choose the incorrect sentence among the following? 3. Under which of the following amendments the power of judicial review of the Supreme Court and High courts was restored , which was curtailed by Constitution ..
1. The first official language commission was appointed in 1955. Who was the chairman of this commission? 2. Which among the following document is presented in the parliament as per mandate of Article 112? 3. Consider the following statements about Project Mausam: It is an initiative of Ministry of Culture It aims to study ..
Welcome to GKToday's UPSC Prelims Mini Mock Test: 2. This mock test has 10 questions on random topics from our UPSC Prelims Test Series archives and current affairs. You should be registered and logged in for the test to display and function properly. Time Remaining: 00 hours 12 minutes Start Test If you have already ..