1. Which among the followingis/are correctly paired: 1.Ginger:Tuber2.Potato:Rhizome3.Onion:Bulb 2. Consider the following statements: While octane number is related to petrol, the cetane number gives quality of diesel While octane number measures the ability of fuel to resist the auto-ignition, cetane number measures the ability of fuel for auto ignition Which of the above ..
UPSC Prelims Mini Mock Test Series
1. Dietary intake of ‘Iodine’ is essential for the normal functioning of thyroid gland. Which among the following is considered to be naturally rich in Iodine? Table Salt Sea-food Dairy Products Select the correct option from the codes given below: 2. Which of the following is / are correct observations about various kinds of clouds? ..
1. If the post of both the President and the Vice-President falls vacant, the Chief Justice of India discharges the functions of the President. For how many times this has happened in India? 2. Which of the following committee’s report said that condition of a lot of people in Muslim community is even worse that ..
1. Which of the following funds in charged for the salary and other allowances of the Judges of the High Courts? 2. Under which of the following articles rule of law embodied under Article 14 of Indian constitution can be amended? 3. Which among the following are the ‘Credit-Rating Agencies’ of India? 1.CRISIL2.CARE3.ICRA4.ONICRA 4. The top three ..
1. With reference to Zero Hour, which among the following is / are correct statements? It follows question hour It is used to raise matters without any prior notice The functions of the Lok Sabha normally ends with Zero Hour Select the correct option from the codes given below: 2. Consider the following statements: Local ..
1. The term Bashi Channel, sometimes seen in news, is a waterway between: 2. Guar Gum is used in: treating irritable bowel syndrome (IBS) shale gas extraction bio fuel production explosive industry Select the correct option from codes given below: 3. Who among the following is known as India’s Plastic Man? 4. With respect to ..
1. Consider the following volcanoes: Mount Kilimanjaro Mount Ararat Mount Stromboli Which of the above is/are dormant volcano(es)? 2. In the early Vedic age, Vishnu was one of the names of __? 3. Consider the following: 1. Humanism 2. Reason 3. Vedas and Upanishads 4. Ramayana and Mahabharata Which of the above formed the twin ..
1. Who among the following was the Constitutional Advisor to the Constituent Assembly ? 2. Which among the following best supported the idea of inclusion of fundamental rights in our constitution? 3. Which country has highest internally displaced persons (IDPs) in the world? 4. Green bonds: are used to fund projects, which mitigate climate change ..