1. “Test of reasonableness ” is a very important consequence under the following articles? 2. With reference to the District Planning Committee, which among the following is / are correct statements? The major function of the District Planning Committee is to consolidate the plans prepared by district Panchayats and municipalities All the members of district ..
UPSC Prelims Mini Mock Test Series
1. Consider the following statements: Most of the active volcanoes in the world are found in circular belt around Pacific Ocean Most of the dormant volcanoes in the world are found along the Mediterranean Sea Which of the above statements is/are correct? 2. Consider the following pairs: Floriculture→ the cultivation of flowers Silviculture→ ..
1. Which of the following is not a correct statement with respect to Masala Bonds? 2. In the parliament terminology, what is the meaning of “Closure”? 3. Consider the following statements: The discontinuity between the Earth’s mantle & outer core is called Gutenberg discontinuity The discontinuity between the Earth’s crust & mantle is called Lehmann ..
1. In context with the Election of Speaker in a newly constituted Lok Sabha, consider the following statements: A member of Lok Sabha can propose his / her own name if he / she desires to contest the election The date for election of the speaker is fixed by President Until a new speaker is ..
1. A constitution amendment bill has also provisions pertaining to imposition, abolition, remission, alteration or regulation of a tax. Which of the following statements would hold correct for such a bill? 2. Which among the following is a type of functional local bodies established as autonomous bodies via legislations by the state legislatures? 3. Which ..
1. Consider the following statements: Jnanpith Awards are India’s highest literary awards The First Jnanpith Award winner was a Malyalee A trust founded by Hindustan Times publishers had established the Jnanpith Awards Which among the above statements is / are correct? 2. Consider the following statements: Central Himalayas are marked by very few mountain passes ..
1. Who among the following said this? ” Directive principles of State Policy are like a cheque on a Bank payable at the convenience of the bank”? 2. How the pardoning power of the Governor is different from President in India? While President can pardon a death sentence given under central as well as state ..
1. Who among the following was never a Chief Election Commissioner of India ? 2. The shape of the Earth’s Magnetosphere is defined by___? 1. Earth’s internal magnetic field 2. Solar winds 3. Interplanetary magnetic field 4. Rotation of earth Choose the correct option from the codes given below: 3. Identify the famous Indian festival ..