1. Which of the following is / are correct statements about the Election Commission of India? It is a permanent Body It is independent of the jurisdiction of executive and legislative departments It is vested with powers to appoint election tribunals Select the correct option from the codes given below: 2. Consider the following pairs ..
UPSC Prelims Mini Mock Test Series
1. Town Planning Committees are constituted as per which among the following amendments of Indian Constitution? 2. Consider the following statements about Advocate General: The Advocate General is appointed by the Chief Minister of the State His term of office and salary is determined by the State Legislature Which of the above statements is/are correct? ..
1. Which among the following authorities decides , how far the fundamental rights can apply to the members of the armed forces in India? 2. The Jute industry occupies an important place in the national economy of India. Consider the following statements in this context: 1. Majority of world’s Jute Production is in India 2. ..
1. 7, Race Course Road, the official residence of Indian Prime Minister is commonly known as ___? 2. Which of the following layers of earth’s atmosphere is the coldest layer? 3. Consider the following newspapers/journals/magazines: Navjeevan Young India Harijan Indian Opinion Mahatma Gandhi was the editor for which of the above? 4. The Ephemeral plants ..
1. Consider the following statements regarding the Quorum in the houses of the Parliament of India : Quorum is the minimum number of members required to be present in the house before it can transact any business. It is 1/10th of the total number of members in each house excluding the presiding officer. Which of ..
1. The Supreme Court of India tenders legal advice to president of India when___? 2. An ideal fuel should have: High calorific value Low moisture content High anti-knocking value Select the correct option from codes given below: 3. Urea is one of the major constituents of Urine in our body. In which among the ..
1. The 73rd constitutional amendment makes provisions for which of the following? Reservation of seats for women in local bodies at all levels Disqualification norms for having more than two children Holding elections within six months time if Panchayati Raj bodies are superseded or dissolved by the State government Select the correct option from the ..
1. Which among the following is the most suitable common word for roaring forties, furious fifties and stormy sixties ? 2. Consider the following statements: 1. Ivory was extensively used by the Harappans 2. The bones of Elephant as well as Camel have been recovered from a number of sites throughout the Indus region Which ..