1. Article 74, 75, 78 deal broadly with which of the following? 2. Which among the following was / were set up vide Part-III of the States Re-organisation Act, 1956.? 3. Darjeeling tea is India’s most famous tea, 80% of whose production is exported. With this reference, consider the following statements: Darjeeling tea is famous ..
UPSC Prelims Mini Mock Test Series
1. Which of the following commissions in the British era had made recommendations for a change in the pattern of dyarchy introduced under Government of India Act, 1919? 2. Sikkim became a new state in the Union by the __________Amendment act 3. As per the Constitution of India, a new All India service can be ..
1. In context with the High Courts in India, consider the following statements : All High Courts in India were created after promulgation of the Constitution of India Position of the High Courts in India is very much similar to high courts in United States Supreme court may establish a common High Court for two or ..
1. Consider the following statements: 1. Wheat is the Gift of the Old world to the New World 2. Maize is the Gift of the New World to the Old World Which among the above statements is / are correct ? 2. Consider the following statements: NTREES (Trade Receivables Engine for E-discounting) has been promoted by SIDBI ..
1. In which year “The Protection of Women from Domestic Violence Act” was enacted? 2. Consider the following statements: Bulk of employment in India is in rural areas. The disguised unemployment in agricultural sector is perennial. Industrialization has rendered several people jobless in India. Which of the statement(s) given above is/are correct ? 3. Why ..
1. Which among the following is a correct definition of the Political Party in India? 2. Consider the following statements: Assertion: Humid climate is helpful for cotton textile industry Reason: The damage to the cotton spinning machinery is minimized in Humid climate Which among the above is / are correct? 3. Which of the following ..
1. Who among the following supervises the Lok Sabha secretariat ? 2. From which of the following, no amount can be drawn without prior authorisation from Parliament? Consolidated Fund of India Contingency Fund of India Public Account Select the correct option from the codes given below: 3. The Dhamar is a: devotional music dedicated to ..
1. Consider the following pollutants: Nitrates Arsenic Fluorides Which of the above is/are likely to be found in Ground water in India? 2. Which among the following is / are common features of the drainage pattern of Ganges river system? Parallel Courses of rivers Tributaries meeting their master streams at acute angles Most rivers are ..