1. The Citizenship act was passed by the Indian Parliament in which year ? 2. Consider the following matches: Krumen People – Liberia Tenharim people – Brazil Nuer people – Egypt Which among the above is / are correct matches? 3. Consider the following languages: Kannada Malayalam Assamese Which of the above are recognized ..
UPSC Prelims Mini Mock Test Series
1. Consider the following: Jasmine Sugarcane Turmeric Which among the above can be propagated by vegetative method? 2. Which party of India has more or less the same symbol as that of Republican Party of USA? 3. Consider the following: M1 M2 M3 M4 The Post office deposits are included in which of the above ..
1. Consider the following: Sale of a credit card to a regular customer Sale of Insurance to a regular customer Opening a saving account for a customer of another bank Which among the above is / are examples of “Cross Selling”? 2. Consider the following pairs oil / gas fields and their respective countries: Qayyarah ..
1. Which among the following crops made their way from New World to the Old World? Maize Potato Tobacco Tomato Select the correct option from the codes given below: 2. Which of the following hills / peaks are parts of the Sahayadri Hill ranges? Doddabetta Arma Konda Kalsubai Mullayanagiri Select the correct option from the ..
1. Which of the following is known for first implementation of women suffrage? 2. How many subjects are there in Eleventh schedule which was added by the 73rd amendment Bill (1992) enshrining powers, authority and responsibilities of Panchayats? 3. Under which of the following articles comes the appointment of Administrator of the Union territory by ..
1. A political party in India acquires the status of registered party if it secures what fraction of votes in a state? 2. Consider the following Fundamental Rights: Right to equality in opportunity for public employment Protection of language, script and culture of minorities Equality before law and equal protection of Laws Which of the ..
1. The Central Vigilance Commission submits an annual report on its activities to: 2. Consider the following differences between Bharatanatyam and Kathak: While in Bharatanatyam the dancer has to perform more of sitting postures, in Kathak the dancer has to perform maximum in standing postures Both Bharatanatyam and Kathak are classical dance forms of India ..
1. Which Article of Indian Constitution incorporates the Common law doctrine of pleasure? 2. Consider the following statements about the revenue expenditures: The expenditure which does not result in creation of assets for Government of India is generally treated as revenue expenditure All grants given to State Governments/Union Territories are treated as revenue expenditure Which among ..