1. Sindhi Language was included in the list of official languages in the 8th schedule of our constitution in which year? 2. Which among the following case is related to the theory of basic structure of constitution as propounded by Supreme court? 3. Consider the following differences between dry deposition and wet deposition: While in case of ..
UPSC Prelims Mini Mock Test Series
Welcome to UPSC Prelims Daily Mini Mock Test Series of GKToday. In this series, we publish a daily mock test of 10 questions for aspirants of UPSC and States Civil Services Examinations. As of today November 14, 2019, this category has 2510 unique questions suitable for UPSC and States PSC Examinations. Our team tries to keep revising the old questions and keep them updated and relevant for upcoming examinations.
1. Jawahar Lal Nehru headed the Interim Cabinet as _________? 2. Consider the following statements: 1. The first sign of an El Niño is a rise in air pressure over the Indian Ocean, Indonesia, and Australia 2. ENSO is connected with worldwide fishing problems Which among the above statements is / are correct? 3. Consider ..
1. What fraction of Rajya Sabha members retire after every two years? 2. In the ancient Buddhist texts, who among the following is believed to be described as Nigantha Nataputta? 3. With reference to the inscriptions of Asoka, consider the following statements: 1. They used different scripts in different geographical locations 2. They used different ..
1. Constitution (73rd Amendment) Act, 1992 makes provisions for a 3-tier system of Panchayati Raj for all the States having population of above__: 2. Which among the following was the strength of Lok Sabha after India’s first general elections? 3. Which of the following High Courts has the largest jurisdiction in the country? 4. The ..
1. India is “Union of States” this expression was borrowed from the following constitution? 2. Consider the following pairs: Fair weather clouds→ Cumulus Clouds Rainy clouds→ Nimbostratus Clouds Ice crystals→ Cirrus Clouds Which of the above is/are correct? 3. Consider the following differences between Pacific Decadal Oscillation (PDO) and El Nino–Southern Oscillation ..
1. Which of the following statements is not correct about the Rajya Sabha? 2. Consider the following statements about igneous rocks: Fossils are found only in extrusive igneous rocks Gabbro is a coarse-grained intrusive igneous rock Which of the above statements is/are correct? 3. Indirasagar Polavaram Project is a multi-purpose irrigation project which has been accorded national project status ..
1. The Promulgation of an ordinance by a President is done when ___? 2. Who was the interim president of First Constituent assembly ? 3. Consider the following statements regarding the Cuddapah and Vindhyan systems of rock formations : The well-known Panna and Golcunda diamonds are found in the Cuddapah system. Vindhyan System is the ..
1. The concept Lokpal / Lokayukta Office in India is based upon which of the following? 2. Which among the following Article deals with the rights of citizenships of certain persons of Indian origin residing outside of India? 3. Consider the following: Oxides of Sulphur Oxides of Nitrogen Particulate matter Which among the above have ..